503 Gäste, 0 Mitglieder

Neueste Posts

looking for some help

Begonnen von Natharin, 12. November 2009, 23:02:35

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Natharin

First of all, sorry for write this post in English; i've estudied German for a year but it isn't enough to write without problems (you know what i mean... :rolleyes:).

My name is Miguel, and i'm looking for help. Three months ago i bought a German Mini Cooper of the '91 (with German documentation). To pass the Motor vehicle inspection i needed a document with all the features of the car, signed by a Spanish "licensed engineer".

Well, i got the document and went to the Motor vehicle inspection to get the Spanish Circulation License. The Mini passed it, but the engineer of the Motor vehicle inspection said me that he could't find the German marketing authorization number in the Mini (engraved on a plaque), so i need a certificate of GM Rover that connect the marketing authorization number and my chassis number...

The big problem is that GM Rover in Spain is complete dissapear. There's only a company with license to distribute the GM Rover spares (coming from England). And GM Rover from England was buyed by the Chinese "Nanjing Auto"...

My question is, is there any company in Germany with the GM Rover authorization to make me that certificate? I mean, has any Company bought the "rights" (or the license) to sell GM Rover cars?

I appreciate any information, any e-mail address to contact. I have looked information at www.google.de, but it's really hard to do it in German... :(

Thank you so much, and regards from Spain

Roverlook

Hi and Saludos :)

I don't understand your whole problem.
Do you have problems to register the Mini on a spanish number plate or to pass the ITV?

First, did you pass the ITV?

What do you mean with "German marketing authorization number"?
An internal type number by Austin Rover?
You have a serial number = chassis number, which other numbers (except of engine, ...) should be engraved on a plate at the Mini car body?
If the Mini is not a special car (e.g. one which was only sold in one country with a special engine) then I'm surprised that the guy in your spanish garage (where you made the ITV) could not give you all the needed data for the registration.

Regarding your search for "a certificate of GM Rover that connect the marketing authorization number and my chassis number".
Maybe you mean the COC-paper (Certificate of Conformity), but this was only given to newer produced cars, the older ones have an E-number, which confirms the validation for whole Europe (called type approval). You find this number in your german papers (the bigger one named Fahrzeugbrief). Maybe this number helps you in your local garage to find all information in their computer.

Did you ask already one of your Gestorias agencies, if they have the needed paper for you?

By the way, please look for special mini pages on the internet, here we deal mainly with newer Rover and MG cars.
Sure, there are also english and spanish mini forums.
"Das Erdöl ist eine nutzlose Absonderung der Erde"
Akademie d. Wissenschaften, St. Petersburg, 1806

ZS180grün

Hi,

Zitatplease look for special mini pages on the internet
perhaps you try http://www.mini-forum.de/index.php for example
-----------------------
nicht mehr MG ZS 180, Rover114GS, MINI1,3iCooper/Balmoral-Hybrid, MGF, MotoGuzzi 1100Jackal, noch MotoGuzzi V65Florida

Natharin

Zitat von: Roverlook am 12. November 2009, 23:24:41
Hi and Saludos :)

I don't understand your whole problem.
Do you have problems to register the Mini on a spanish number plate or to pass the ITV?

First, did you pass the ITV?

What do you mean with "German marketing authorization number"?

First of all, thank you for the answer meinen freunden  :) (i must rescue my German notes... i really like German)

Well, i really don't know what i was thinking when wrote this shit ("German marketing authorization number"); I must say "ABE".

I'm going to start again: when i bought the Mini, it has the German documentation, so first of all i needed to go to a Spanish licensed engineer; he made me a document with all the features of the car in Spanish, included the ABE of the car in Germany (ABE 8224/3).

When i got the document i went to the ITV (TÜV) and i passed it without problems. However the engineer told me that he couldn't find the ABE engraved on any plaque on the body car, and also ABE wasn't in the German documentation of the car. So i need a certificate of GM Rover saying that my chassis number has this ABE.

I said to the engineer that GM Rover is dissaper, but he told me that always any company buy the licenses to make that kind of certificates. In Spain GM Rover is complete dissapear, nobody can make me that certificate.

So, is there any company in Germany with the GM Rover authorization to make me that certificate? (next time i'll choose the ITV station carefully)

Thank you very much again  :-/

Manic Mechanic

In this case try to contact "car service Erkens" this is a company, which has done lots of jobs for MGRover including registration issues.

Car Service Erkens
Weyerhofstr. 33a
47803 Krefeld

Fon +49. 2151- 6 54 64-0
Fax +49. 2151- 6 54 64-13
carservice@carservice-erkens.de

They should be able to communicate in English also. So try it there. I'd say, this is be the most promising way to go. And even in the case, that they couldn't help, at least they are (hopefully) able to tell you who to contact to solve your problem.  Good luck!  :)
DAFUQ?

philipp88

dieser user wollte sowieso raus,hat auch schon 2 moderatoren angesprochen wegen account löschen..

philipp88

ja ich danke stefan das er mein auto mit hier angeboten hat!!!

Patrick

Wurde auf Doppelanmeldung geprüft...
Habt Ihr Herbstloch oder Depressionen, das Euch nix besseres einfällt, auf jedem "Neuling" rumzuhacken???
Jeder Narr ist anders, klar manche übertreiben es und dann wird gehandelt, ich lasse es aber nicht mehr zu, das auch freundliche neue Member, die nicht verbrochen haben, angegriffen werden..
@pümpel, das betrifft nicht Dich, nur der erste Punkt ...

Zitat von: Puempel am 14. November 2009, 18:01:59
Steht auf Doppelaccount nicht auch Strafe... :cheesy:

Ja nee is klar und im Technik Board blödsinnige Fragen stellen.
Raritätenschmiede Longbridge

philipp88

Vielen dank @ patrick!!

also stefan hat zu mir gesagt wenn ich fragen habe ud gute antworten haben möchte dann soll ich hier reinkommen und fragen...aber irgendwie..naja

mg xpower

Einfach Geduld haben. Im MGR Forum, wie in anderen Foren auch, gibts Solche und Solche.
Daher als einfacher Member sich einfach an seinem Auto freuen und bestimmte Situationen ignorieren.