248 Gäste, 0 Mitglieder

Neueste Posts

Paypal - Rover Freunde Payments

Begonnen von Mirtininkas, 12. November 2014, 13:45:15

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Mirtininkas

Hi admins and other users,

please help me with one problem. Probably one year ago i have paid 1 euro for 1 months to be able to make new threads at Marktplatz BUT it seems  that i'm charged every f****** month by 1 euro, but i don't neeed these threads anymore. I have written to Paypal and to one admin of this forum, but havent received any answer. PLEASE stop taking money from me.

This man with email kutzler@web.de takes my money everymonth. How to stop him? Pleas everyone else check your Paypal accounts, you may also be cheated.
Rover 420 Tourer T16 turbo
Rover 75d

TiefFlieger

Problem: when you perform a donation, then there's a checkbox labelled "Automatisch wiederholende Zahlung erlauben" (Allow recurring payments). That was probably checked when you made your donation.

Solution: go to your profile page ("Profil"), move your mouse cursor over the actions submenu ("Aktionen") and select subscriptions ("Bezahlte Abonnements"). There you have an overview of your subscriptions. Just select it and terminate it.

Update: I just checked - there is no subscription related to your account in the system (neither now nor in the past). Please resolve this with user Patrick (= This man with email kutzler@web.de). Easiest way should be the use of the private messages feature as gmail-accounts are often filtered due Spam.
Mein Auto ist nicht laut, es ist akustisch präsent!

EStarOne

Weint der jetzt wegen 12€ rum oder wie?  ;D
Trust me, i´m an engineer
With epic skill and epic gear

Micha - das Original

Von irgendwas muss das Kutzler ja leben.   ;D
ex: Rover 216 Si (RF), Rover 45 1.8 Celeste (RT); aktuell:  MG TF 135 (RD), Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI 48V GT-Line (YB)

Gert

Zitat von: EStarOne am 12. November 2014, 18:56:32
Weint der jetzt wegen 12€ rum oder wie?  ;D

in Litauen sind 12 € wohl ein Vermögen.....
Alle sagten das geht so nicht, dann kam Einer der wusste das nicht, und machte es einfach

TiefFlieger

Soviel kann's nicht sein, wenn es erst nach über einem Jahr auffällt... und dann randalieren *grummel*

@Mirtininkas:
Update 2: I've found details of your subscription in an older backup. I'm in contact with the man with the email and we're working on this issue.

Mirtininkas

Thanks, at last i have found how to cancel it. It's very tricky thing to cancel it :/ 17 payments done, great..

Gert, would you like to pay me each month 1 euro? I don't think it's funny or logical to pay money for things you don't use.  Abfuhr - Oh sorry i forgot, you pay us billions of euro every year... :D
Rover 420 Tourer T16 turbo
Rover 75d

TiefFlieger

Thanks for feedback - issue seems to be resolved now.